Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Batman

Can I tell you a secret? I'm not Batman. I am a whistleblower. Not like Snodden tough. I'm not interested in politics or fighting a war or any of the hardcore we saw on TV's stuff. That's kind of calling is for a one of a kind man. Bigger calling for a great man. Like Snooden, indeed. What I did was gave up information about the ezploitation of protected animals. Mainly, Polinang. Yes, anagram that. So, the evil enterprise went down today. Believe me, such evil exists. Why I did what I did? I saw a Polinang's tears. If you ever seen one, you'll know that they are non-violent creature. They are shy and their diet consist of ants and termites. The other day, one was lost and wandered into my relative house. Knowing how much they worth my relative quickly catch it and put it in a cage. Everyone was excited, it's like they hit a jackpot. Most of them never seen one so close. So when the Polinang started crying, they became more excited. It's like seeing a rare event. They were taking photos and sending it to everyone they know, including me. That's how I got in the picture. I beg them to let it go. Even threatened them that bad things will happen if you do bad things to the poor animal. But I have better chance at winning a lottery than having them listen to me. All I got from speaking up was free insults. But it was worth a try though. I got laughed when I offered to buy it from them. The market price was ten folds than what I can afford. And apparently I was being 'even stupider' when I offered to pay in instalments. I was fighting a losing battle from the beginning. They already had a buyer. That's when I learned about the evil enterprise.

To this day, the Polinang's tears still haunt me. I felt that there's a lot I could have done to save it from being slaughtered. I could've sold my gold, my phone, or even steal it from them. But I was a coward so I made excuses to feed my conscience. At the end of the day, when the lights were out, I was on my warm bed sleeping with my skin on while the Polinang's not.