Monday, October 4, 2010

Who should be Daniel Grigori?



I have been doing some thinking. In the end i decided that only the gorgeous Brad Pitt should be Daniel Grigori. Just look at him. He got the most perfect face that an angel could resent. And don't get me to start talking about his deep blue eyes. I bet angels should weep if they were to see those eyes drowned in tears.

I know that he maybe a little old for Daniel's character but that is not a problem at all. In fact, nobody know how angel should age. My point is if they can make Bruce Willis look 30 years younger in his Surrogates movie, then I'm sure they'll handle Brad Pitt easy peasy.

Not that I'm obsessed with Brad Pitt or anything, it's just to me that he got the most angelic face of all. I know there are a lot of other teenage star who are as good and talented as Brad such as Zac Efron, Robert Pattison, Daniel Radcliffe, and etc, but they all are just either cute or adorable.

And for Lucinda Price role, I have listed quite a few candidates but then it was so easy to eliminate them and finally come down to one and only Miss Peregrym. But this is not yet final. Missy would welcome anyone who wishes to be her contender. Unless you have that sweet innocent kind of gothic look like Missy please, i beg you, don't. I rather go hang myself than seeing Miley Cyrus play Lucinda. Or Megan Fox. No offence but she is so pretty (bit too much, i think!) and too exotic to play Lucinda.


By the way, Missy is a Canadian actress. She starred in this new series called Rookie Blue. I have yet to check that one out.