Thursday, May 20, 2010

AirAsia Big Fat Sale

It's free seats sale from AirAsia again! Causing chaos all over the place. From my past experience, never wait until morning to book your free tickets. So there I was sitting in front of my computer waiting anxiously for the clock to strike midnight and the date turning 18th May, but to my surprise I can not even open the Airasia website. W t h*ll? Could it be that others do stay awake like I do as well? After trying and failing for 15mins I decided to give up. Then, the next morning I woke up at 6.30am, this time I managed to go through the website and book me a damn freaking cheap round trip ticket (Sandakan - Kota Kinabalu - Manila - Kota Kinabalu - Sandakan) for RM60. SCORE!



Yeah, I know what you want to say. "Ceh, it's Manila only what?" Now, if you let me finish my story, is that I have found another cheap airline website called Cebu Pacific Air. It is just like Airasia, only based in Philipines. And did you know that it is very close to go to Japan from Philipines? So, if you asked me who is going to see the next Sakura bloom? Yeah, you got that right! I know that in the end the overall cost using this Cebu Airlines might be slightly expensive than the MAS Matta Fair tickets, but you know what? MAS never had Matta Fair on April!