Monday, September 3, 2012

to Brisbane and back

So last month i went to Brisbane, Australia.

And for me, there is just one word to describe Brisbane, and that is LOVELY.













I think it's the first time in the history of my life that i actually went out all day when travelling. And when i say 'all day' that means i left the hotel at 9am only to return again at 10pm. One thing for sure is that i did a lot of walking that day (i think). I could easily spend an hour or two at a bookstore. Not once i ventured in the clothing shops. I'm really not anyone ideal shopping buddy cause i don't like spending too much time browsing for clothes. I usually know what i want, so shopping for clothes with me usually will take no more than 7 minutes. Yeah, i know. Both my mum and my sister also hate me for that.

Another half of my time in Brisbane i think i spent on being lost. That's another thing about me, i'm really not good in directions. Seriously, 90% of the time i would pick the wrong direction. Every time i'm on a junction or crossroad, i always have the tendency to choose to go to the road on the right hand side. Okay, let me correct that, i don't tend to, in fact i will always choose the road on my right. Even if there's a little voice inside my head telling me that the right way could be wrong, i would still carry on to the right. It's like i'm programmed to do just that. So getting lost is just one of my traits. Let's just say that is how i roll.

All in all, Brisbane is going to be in one of my favorite cities. Heck, i say Brisbane had me at the Immigration Officer's hello.