Monday, May 27, 2013

Never too late

After last week emotional breakdown, i think it is safe to say that i am finally okay. I don't know why i did what i did. Probably just the PMS messing around. That's why i always tell Mr that there will be times where i could be unbearable, so be well prepared.

Anyway, now that i'm back to my self, i'm thinking that i should start the 'shedding the extra' project again. Last time i did it, i became lazy and stop halfway. Therefore, i gained back half of the weight that i lost. Now, this year the feng shui is aiding me. It says that my health is excellent. That must be because i had success in getting rid off the extra weight, right?

My strategy will be the same as last time. It will be calories counting all over again. And of course some exercises in the equation as well. I don't want flabby skin but lean muscle.

Now, ever heard of 'starvation diet'? I actually started on this diet 2 days ago and have lost 3 lbs since. And i'm fully aware the danger of it. But i rather lose my life while i'm on the way to a healthier life than being stuck at where i am now. And if i don't do anything about it, i will still lose my life to weight related illness anyway. Don't tell me that there's a safer way to lose weight, cause there aren't. I know the ups and downs of this road. It's all about what you're putting in your mouth. I'm born and bred carnivore, so going green doesn't work for me. I rather starved than have to chew veggies everyday. So, case closed. I win.