Sunday, March 9, 2014

#MH370

Have you heard of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane yesterday? I haven't had a good sleep since yesterday. And I've been checking and refreshing my web browser for the latest news every 15 minutes. Not that I knew anyone on the flight. It just felt that it could've been me on that plane, you know. I boarded MH370 to Beijing before. It was years ago but just the thought of it, chills me to the marrow. Before going on a trip, I have this habit of telling myself that it would be my last trip. I always prepared myself for the worst so I would say to myself "This is it" or "This could be it". It's one of my bad habit.  I also often joke that the best way to die is through a plane crash, so that you won't have to be afraid of "going" alone. That "fantasy" usually ended at the thought of being lost in the middle of the vast seas. I'm terrified of the sea.

Until now they still have no clue of what had happened to MH370. Most likely it would be a crash. But I hope it would be anything but a crash. I rather have a terrorist hijack than a crash. Even UFO kidnapping would sound much better.

I haven't try praying in years. My knees are sure rusted and I'm not sure if I still remember correctly how to do the sign of the cross, but I think I'm going to try to give one tonight. A prayer, I mean.