Monday, March 17, 2014

Updates

So last week I went to Il Divo concert in Genting Resort. The concert was okay, I guess. The guys were wonderful, but I'm still disappointed with the sound quality of the amphitheater. I'm not an audiophile, mind you. All I want is to enjoy live music with decent sound that's not trying to rip my eardrums out. I'm still beating myself for choosing the concert in Genting. I should have gone to the one in Jakarta.


Anyhow, overall the concert was still amazing.



Lea Salonga was equally amazing. I can understand why my friend was crazy about her.

On a different story, my ticket to Ghibili Museum has arrived this morning. This ticket is probably one of the most hardest to get. At least for me. It can only be bought in Japan and you have to get it 1 month before. Most dates, especially weekend are sold out. So I bought mine through Bridge.Jpn. It's a miracle that I could get ticket for Satuday slot.

I'm so excited. 3 more weeks until Japan!