Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Japan trip in April

I've been meaning to write this entry for a long time. But for some reason I kept on postponing. Anyway, the Japan trip was in April this year. 

This was literally what's in my bag. Pardon the granny panties. I travel light. Heck, i didn't even bother to bring camera. Therefore, all the photos here were taken only by my iphone.


Our first stop was Kyoto. 3 words. Plain, simple, boring.

The 4th trip to Japan, I finally made it to Ghibili Museum. Tickets were 'mission impossible' to get. They were almost like the urban legend. Impossible but still attainable.

Those who watched Laputa would definitely recognized this.

The 2nd day fell on my birthday. We went to Disneyland. All i can say is it was a wrong move. At least, it was for me. My sister was pretty excited. Well, i thought i'd be excited too but i don't. Probably because i grew up and all i saw was the monstrosity of capitalism and it's slaves.

Anyway, next we headed to Hiroshima. One thing that struck me about Hiroshima is that the people there are actually really REALLY nice.


A-bomb dome.

 Morning stroll in Hiroshima.

The next day we went to Osaka for the final leg in our journey. And the first thing we do once we arrived was to feast on..

...king crab!!! I'm allergic but it was worth it. To this day the grill crab still haunt my dreams.

 On our last day in Japan, i went to Tsurumi-ryokuji park. Alone. My sister prefer shopping than park strolling.


The park is so big that i have to stop a few times to relieve my feet and pretend on feeding the birds.

 Beautiful isn't it?

I almost believe that i was going through some enchanted forest. Like those in fairy tales.

 I tell you, Japanese does make the best park.