Sunday, August 1, 2010

Red or White Flag

I have been very busy lately. Juggling between work as an engineer and as a boutique owner. What is the odd? I know that i will have to abandon the boutique business eventually. Now only my ego is holding up the business. It's only a matter of time before i give up. I'm beginning to miss all the leisure time i used to have. My friend used to tell me that "our type of people" will never excel in doing business. "We" are more suitable working in government department. And i'm afraid that i'm about to prove that one right. And i don't want to.

My cousin also reminded me that it takes sweats, tears and bloods before you can be successful in what you do. And i have sweats and tears but i haven't shed a single drop of blood (I hope he is talking metaphorically). I really want to make this work. Can anybody tell me what should i do? So what should i do?

But for now, all i want to do is plan a vacation, because that is the only thing that can make me happy. Ermm..maybe shopping trip to Jakarta?