Friday, August 20, 2010

to be, or not to be

..that is the question

I always wake up in one morning and wonder if i'm still gonna be here tomorrow. Not that i'm low on spirit or suicidal or anything. It's just that i still have millions of things that i wanted to do. And i feel that every day i'm wasting one more day in my life when i know that i can do more than this. I certainly do!

I know that being here, at this moment, in my position, right now, can be very comfortable. I should be grateful of having my own room, a comfy chair and a little say in the office. But these are the things that make me lazy. When things get easier, that's when we start to become lazy . We need pressures to make us moving. Just like the coal need pressure to become precious gemstone.

All that leads me to this point, where i'm thinking whether i should RESIGN from my current job as an engineer. Right now, i'm playing 3 roles, boutique owner, engineer and director of my own construction company. Letting the engineer role go means letting the good night sleep that i had been having for almost all my life. This means that i'm gonna have to step out of my comfort zone. What it's gonna be?