Monday, October 18, 2010

Love in time of dragons

I just finished reading this book. It's by Katie MacAlister. I had the UK version. But the cover of US version seems more interesting. Never mind the cover, the title alone had me put this book on top-3 of my priority list.



















I find that this book is very addictive and "interesting". It took me 12 hours to finish it. I am a slow reader and i did paused for some toilet business and snacks once a while. I was new to dragons stories. I mean how many times you ever heard of dragons love stories? I know we are so accustomed to the idea of love between human and vampire, or werewolf, or demon, or zombie, or mutant, or superhuman, or angel and many more. But dragons? We are talking about the kind of dragons with scales and breathe fires. And Katie makes the dragon's love making even hotter. Somebody should make a movie out of this book. I tell you, this book is worth every cents.