Monday, February 21, 2011

Korean Fever!

I've been downloading a lot of korean dramas recently. Last night, i've finished watching "Marry Me, Mary", also known as "Mary Stayed Out All Night". And like Santana from Glee said,

SO FREAKING CHARMING!




The things about korean drama that make me addicted to it are, because of the story plot is simple and i had a good time laughing watching from the beginning to the end. It's stress free drama. This is the kind of drama that i would recommend to young adults. I watch this with my 10 years old niece, and we had a good time laughing together. The only awkward moments were during the 5 secs smooches (top!), which make my niece blush. Well at least it's not like those passionate kisses from the Notebook movie.





Give it a peek, will you?

To watch visit here.