Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I think i'm drunk

and it's only 10 past 9 am. I already drank half bottle of the red wine. Yes, i smuggled a bottle to work. Guilty as charged. But in my defense, i only drink when it's the time of the month. I need it to relief the period pain. In the past i used to take pain killer but now i seem to be immune to it. How i hate period pain. I can't wait to get menopause. And how sometimes i wish i was a guy, so i don't have to go through the same stomach cramps every month. But looking at the bright side,

1) i got reason to drink recklessly
2) Mr. B will be a lot nicer to me
3) i got something to whine about

Anyway, despite of the period pain, i'm actually a bit happy at the moment. Not sure whether it's the alcohol talking or the fact that i just got an iphone 4 today.. Ha! You heard that right. I now own an iphone 4. Should i get an award or something for this?

After debating for sometime whether iphone is a necessity, in the end i decided that i should just embraced the technology. You know, i haven't got a new a phone in 4 years. Actually i got a smart phone last year but ditched it after 1 week because turned out that i'm not smart enough to own one. I'm glad that i chose to use iphone. It's so easy to use. I even type message faster than before.

Now, i want to talk more of the phone, but right now, instead of a cat, the wine got my tongue. As you can see, i'm a good drunker. I don't get into fights, i don't boast, i don't puke, and i don't spill secret when i'm drunk. When you see my cheeks are turning red, then you'll know that i need to get a quick nap.

Okay, got to go now. It's getting hard to type the words correctly now. I keep hitting the 'backspace' button. Okay. Good day.