Friday, August 5, 2011

Lauren Kate's Passion

I finally get a hold of my own copy of Lauren Kate's Passion yesterday after 2 months of waiting. First, i placed an order of the book at Amazon but after 2 months of waiting the book never arrived. So i give up, lodge a complaint to Amazon and thankfully they refund my money back. And by early August the book already started hitting our local bookstore. So i quickly place my online order and i get my copy the very next day.

And on top of it, i get a signed copy! A signed copy of Lauren Kate's book! I'm so thrilled and happy. I couldn't stop telling everyone around me that i get a signed copy of the book.


I was actually looking for the a hardcover copy instead of paperback. But then, that doesn't matter cause i get the signed copy one. Did i already told you that it was a sign copy? Haha. Can't stop myself from parading this book.


See, i told you.

La la la la...

Happy day ahead.