Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oops..

I did it again.

It's just one of those stupid-ness which i just cannot help but commit again and again.

Remember last April where my supposedly trip to Philippines then to Osaka cancelled due to volcano scare? Well i refuse to accept defeat easily. Just because i failed before, doesn't mean that i can't, right?

So, just now i bought another air tickets directly to Osaka for April next year. Go visit AirAsia website, they are currently having promotion for next year flights to Japan.

Am i not afraid that i'm gonna cancel on this one too? No, i'm not. Because this time it will be different. I will be going alone and i don't plan to tell anyone about this trip. Yeah, i don't wanna jinx it again. Well, except for my mother. She's allow to join me if she wants to. Our last trip to Japan together was during fall 2009, and i can tell that she's would definitely want to go back there someday.

It's settled then. Next year on my birthday i will woke up being 31 in Osaka. I have a good feeling about this. Birthday won't feel like a judgement day in Osaka. Maybe i should reward myself a trip at every birthday. After all i've done a good job on living my life in all those years, right? At least i didn't commit any crime.

Anyway, as i was saying, it's just one of those things, you know. I just need to see the sakura bloom once before i can draw my last breath. Yeah, one of those things.