Monday, October 24, 2011

Shedding the Extra Project

Earlier this year, i made a promise to myself that i want to lose weight. I didn't specify how much i want to lose, as long as there's something been shed i'd be quite happy with myself. But before we go further into the topic, let straight some things out. In terms of losing weight, i would like to use the unit 'pounds'. But to describe the remaining weights i prefer to use 'kilos'. For your info, 1 kilogram equal to 2.2 pounds. Give me a break, would you? I'm an insecure overweight girl. There, you have it. The hardest confession i ever made in my entire life.

Moving on, so the year coming to an end, and i still haven't shed a single pound. I don't know whether i'm rather ignorant or lazy to care. But then i still have the conscience to honour the resolution i've made. So i consulted my mom. She suggested diet pills for me in order to restrain my desire for junk food. When she handed me the pills in little packets my first question was, "where's the box?". Second was, "where's the instruction paper?". And third was, "is this even safe?". And she answered like she wasn't even listening to my question, "it's Taiwanese and it works".

So, i assume mother knows best. If i never come back to update this blog in the future, you should probably know that i'm no longer walk upon the earth. But let's hope not.

Anyway, today is the 2nd day of this shedding project. So far, i have been passing gas and burp-ping a lot. I guess i no longer feeling bloated like i normally did. That's a good sign, right?

I will update my progress again after a week. So, wish me luck.