Monday, October 31, 2011

Shedding the Extra Project # Week 1

The moment of truth. Are you excited to know the progress i've made? But first thing first. You should probably know that besides the diet pills, i also have been watching my calories intake. I downloaded a calorie counter apps to my phone to help me to keep my goal in check. And according to the awesome apps, i should take up to 1200 calories per day. If i go any lower than that, my body will think i'm in a starvation, thus it will slow my metabolism and burn fat slower. Hmm.. our body has a mind of it's own. I can't decide whether i find that is one amazing fact, or creepy.

The pill help me to control my hunger, but that doesn't mean i stop desiring food. So, during the days when temptations roaming around the town, i may, or may not have cheated. And don't you dare judge me!

Yes. Okay, i'll admit it!

I've sinned.

I have laid with the filthy and disgusting TOBLERONE.

I swear it's a one time thing only. And it was not entirely my fault. It was the Toblerone who seduce me first. It took advantage of me when i'm at my most vulnerable. In fact, i'm the victim here. That night when i open my fridge with the intention of looking for an apple, there in the 2nd shelf the Toblerone lying in the corner looking lonely and cold. So the humanity in me reach out to share some of my warmth.

I don't know if it was the rain or the music playing at that moment, but something wicked was definitely in the air that night because the moment i had it in my hand, everything else went black. When my conscious finally come back to me, it was already too late.

Anyway, in the past 7 days, i have lost 5 lbs.

Will update again next week.