Monday, February 20, 2012

I have a plan..

for my self.

A plan to prosper. A plan to start new business.

The last time i start a clothing boutique for my mother, it went straight downhill the moment i washed my hands of it. And what did i say about it? Nothing. I know, i'm proud of myself. I'm getting better at controlling myself. Besides, what can i do? Unleash my anger to poor mom? I did consider that option but then i wont be able to forgive myself later.

And i think part of it was my fault. I was so in a hurry to free my hand that i just drop everything and leave. But can you blame me? In addition to the boutique, i also have to serve 2 construction companies, and occasional freelancing works which i cannot say no to. Not because the money is good but rather because it is an obligation to a job called friend.

I plan to start a clothing business AGAIN. Yup, again. But this time it's going to be different. In fact, everything is going to be done in a new way. Instead of selling clothes this time i'm going to make those clothes myself. I know, it's easier said than done. Even my mom think i was being ridiculous. But i'm not. I'm serious as hell. And i'm well aware that the path i plan to take is going to require quite a sacrifice from me. And i'm ready to do just that. So, for that reason, i'm going to let go of the construction business. And i'm not that stupid to quit that sudden. The process will be done in stages. It will probably take 3-6 months, or maybe even a year.

Construction is a good business. Provided you have the guts. I think it's the only business that gives you back 3 folds of your investment within the first month. But you heard what the wise man said, money isn't everything. It took me a while to understand that. Once i did, i realized i must change my way. So, construction for me, is not good for my soul. It's not doing any growth or fulfilling any purpose. When i first ventured into the arena, i thought to myself, "i can't change the world but at least i'm doing something good by building things for the public". How naive of me. After sometimes, when trust is earned, i became one of them, slowly the construction starts to shows its true nature and ugly face. A disgusting sight indeed. But i cannot do anything because i am a nobody. So that is how the idea of doing business on my own come to mind.

Am i scared? Of course i am. I'm more scared of this than dying. And i am even afraid to imagine the reactions i'm going to get later. My mother already told me it's ridiculous the minutes i told her my plan. I'm pretty sure that Mr. will say something like "stupid" or "doom". My friends and colleagues will probably use a nicer terms such as "risky" or "regret". My boss probably betting on the day i come crawling back in. My enemies, without a doubt, will be on their knees praying for my downfall. And family is the last place to look for encouragement.

All i need is someone to believe in me. So, i had no choice but to turn to astrology. And you know what did the astrology say? The planets will smile upon me! That is all i need to hear to drive me forward.

So, it is on!