Friday, February 10, 2012

Psychic me.

I have purchased quite a few readings  for myself recently. The question "why?" is not the point here. What i'm trying to say is, i'm always amused by the way the fortune teller trying to tell you of your flaws.

Luckily i'm not a clairvoyant cause word arranging is definitely not in my blood. If it was up to me, i would shoot straight to the point. Perhaps i would still make an effort to be nice but the end result wont be much different either. For example, "You are by nature are a gold digger so don't waste your time wh**ing around in this field you piece of s**t".

Check out what the fengshui read for me. And don't believe it for a second. Trust me, i'm no such thing.


Since when did i eat only whale? 

I eat sardines and anchovies too, you know!