Monday, November 12, 2012

Seoul..

to me is easy peasy.

Yep. I know this may sound strange but i kind of like Seoul more than Tokyo. The American lady i met on my trip to Seoul frowned when i made that statement. But the truth is i like the fact that Seoul is a little bit rough and vulgar compared to Tokyo. It makes me feel that i fit in just right.

So, here are some of the photos i took during the trip. Enjoy.

 
I got my eyes on the horse head bell and cute girls key chain.

 
Autumn madness.

 
Men of my dream.

 
I decided to skip half of the wax museum as soon as i saw that 'thing' in the above picture.

Love sick disease.

Loveland. Use your imagination.

Pampas grass at Sangumburi Crater.

Sunrise Peak. There are approximately 500 steps to the peak. And the 500 steps start halfway. You still can't see the steps in the above photo. And to me, i wouldn't call that steps cause it's more like a platform to me. So the story is, i gave up halfway.

Nanta cooking! Seriously the show is so funny. I laughed until i cried.