Monday, December 6, 2010

18 days to Christmas..

I have a feeling that this year Christmas will be a bit teary for me. I still haven't decide whether i want to go back home and celebrate with my family or stay here, be alone and be miserable on Christmas Eve. I did not plan to go back home this year because i can only have less than 24 hours with my family before flying back to work in the next day. Besides, a week after Christmas i will be flying home again, before to Jakarta for business trip. It has been a tradition that December to January will be the busiest time of the year. So, i thought this year why not skip Christmas? The only price i have to pay is 10 gallons of tears. Mr. Boyfriend already bought an air ticket in advance for me in case i had a change of heart in the last minutes. But, i tell you, i am a man of my words. I rather had my head cut than having to lick back what i've spitted.

Anyway, check out this Christmas song by Train. I actually cried a little while watching this video. Don't know why i'm so sensitive in these few days. Maybe it's just the hormones messing around my head.