Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 New Year Resolution

Believe or not, i have been writing and editing this post for about 3 months now. I have set the posting date to December 31, 2010. Why? Because i don't want to miss making new year resolution like the past years. Last year, i could not even care to make any because i thought there is no point making, if it impossible to achieve. Well, this year i learned my lesson. Impossible or not, it doesn't matter. Because this resolution of ours is who we are. And it's nice to know that you have something to hold on to, or look to, throughout the 365 days of 2011.

So i have listed mine as follows;-

1. Learn new language

I give up to learn Japanese. No reason. The passion dies. I only learn up to 2nd level out of 4. So i chose to learn French.


2. Learn waves surfing

Yup, i'm on it. Will let you know the updates after my trip to Bali in October.


3. Lose "some" weight

I feel that this is the most ridiculous resolution that i keep on renewing every year. But this year i specifically write "some". So even if i manage to lose 2lbs only, i can consider resolution achieved, right?


4. Eat healthy at least 3 times a week

The thing is, i've been watching ANTM 15 recently and there this episode where Karolína Kurková was invited to give pep talk to the girls about taking care of their health. And speak for herself, her skin is simply gorgeous and flawless. It's easy to differentiate her from the contestant even if blind folded because she is practically glowing. So i think to myself, why the hell is not? You don't have to be rich to practice healthy life. Besides, healthy means weight loss for me. Why not kill 2 birds with one stone?


5. Practice yoga at least once a week

This is just one of my ways of trying to be fit. I like to be more specific, okay? So, i don't think that this is gonna be much a problem to me. Believe me, i am more than qualified to be a yoga trainer according to the Wii Fit.


6. Meditate at least once a week

Ever since i tried to incorporate fengshui in my daily life, i become obsess into finding contentment in life. So, as being said by Lilian Too, meditation is to gain inner awareness. Once you able to shut out distractions, your mind will work magics.



I'm gonna skip the "climb mt. kinabalu" resolution this year. Will put it on the 2012 list next next year. If you notice, i did not put exact figure in the goal of all my resolution. I do not wish to be hard on my self. I just want to take 1 step at a time. Be it a big leap or baby step, it doesn't matter. So, have you listed yours?