Monday, March 14, 2011

My Weekend

I love Sunday. After 6 days working 8 hours, i can finally have a rest on Sunday. Now, that i'm not a church goer anymore, Sunday is the only day in a week where i can stayed in bed until 12 noon. So, yesterdays as usual, i stayed all day in bed. Not once i touched the front door knob. Not even bothered to go outside. My first activity was reading Lisa Kleypas book.


This is how my bedside looks like. Photo taken by my iphone 4. I'm a messy person, i know.

After finished reading, i start watching new episodes of korean drama called Secret Garden. The title has nothing to do with the story plot. I cried a bucket of tears watching the last episode. I hate it when the drama makes you feel like crap. I swear this is the last korean drama for me in this month. After this, no more. Until next month.


It's actually a good story. I had a lot of fun watching it. When it's funny, it really is funny. And when it's sad, it really is sad. I would recommend you to watch it.