Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Into the nothingness

This month, i think i have lost the will to blog. Not that i run out of things to say. I have a lot to say but i just don't have the will to do it. I have plenty of fuel but i seems to lost the spark. What it's called to this state i am now? Is this a depression? But i don't feel depress at all. The world through my eyes is still colourful. Birds still chirping. Sunshine and rain still compliment each other.

I think one of the contributing factor is that i'm too free now. My 2nd school project was completed over a month ago. So at the moment, the whole office is idling, while we wait for the next project to start. And my boss informed us that there's a high possibility that we'll continue to go on like this for the next 6 months. Of course the salary is on going too. But i don't think i can last another 6 months like this. Being useless and doing nothing. It is really is madness. To have 100% energy, and by the end of the day still have 95% of unspent energy. Seriously, 6 months of this would definitely cripple a healthy man!

So, this is the nothingness. 8 hours of nothingness for 6 times a week. 8 hours of doing absolutely nothing. I could even hear my brain cells dying slowly if i were to stay very still and quiet.

Friends suggest me to watch movies. Yeah sure, watching movie during office hours does sounds fun. But try doing only that for 1 month. Sure what you thought of heaven will eventually turn out to be hell.

Now, this is my everyday schedule in the office, arrived at the office, sat, open my laptop, read news, check emails, reply emails, read facebook status, comments friends' facebook status, check air ticket promotion, watch funny youtube, and then stare at the monitor for 3 hours, lunch, chit chat with colleagues, check email, check facebook, stare for another 3 hours at monitor, 5pm pack up my stuff and drive home.

It's 4.10 pm now. I want to pack my stuff early and spend the rest of the time staring at the monitor's clock.