Thursday, June 23, 2011

Next To You

Have you heard Chris Brown's new song called Next To You featuring Justin Bieber?

This song is so beautiful. The lyrics are beautiful, the melody is lovely. Over all, i love this song.

Okay, i love any song featuring Justin Bieber.

Did you see his new haircut? I got to say that i miss his old hair style but i can not denied that his new hair is also AWESOME. He look more matured and if i may say, sexy! Before, he's cute and chew-able, now, he's sexy and kissable. Don't get me wrong, he's like a younger brother to me.

I don't like changes. But like Barney Stinson said, new is always better. So, with open arms yet a thousand tonnes weight heart, i have to let Justin Bieber grew up.

I can't wait to see what my niece are gonna say about Justin Bieber's new look.



Chris Brown on the other hand, he reminded me of Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man movie. And i have always loved Wesley Snipes.