Monday, June 27, 2011

Mum's Birthday

Of all the months in a year, i dislike June the most. Cause there are so many birthdays in June. Earlier this month i have my brother's birthday, then more than 10 friends' birthday, and Mr, and mum, and today and tomorrow another 2 friends birthday.

So, last weekend i flew back home to celebrate mum's birthday. Luckily mum's birthday fell on Sunday, thus i don't have to take another unpaid leave.




I gave my mum a digital camera for her birthday present. She said "I've been wanting my own camera for a long time, now that i have one, i don't have to borrow your aunt's anymore"

Another story, my nephew Arthur has started to walk! Though he still can't walk properly, but he is walking. When he walk, he stretched both his hands in the air for balancing. It's funny but it is fulfilling to see him walk. For me, this is better than his first words. By the way, his first words were "nek" for grandma, then "mem" for eat, "di" for dad and "mi" for mum.

He is exactly 1 year and 9 months when he started walking. Even though he's a slow learner, but when it come to other things, he is tough as a mountain.

Anyway, here are shots of him when he's not walking.

This is when i told him "Don't touch grandma's phone!"

Ignore. Dialing.

Keep calling.

And he thought i was joking about the phone.

Dreamy Arthur

Forest. He is 2nd in command in the house.
If you want me happy, first you have to make him happy.

Kimi and Forest.

Miau. My Bengal cat.

A shot of Mount Kinabalu from airplane.

Off to Sandakan.