Thursday, March 15, 2012

2nd attempt

... was an epic failure.

But i'll let that go. I have accepted the fact that i might not, ever, be able to taste the heavenly combination of sweet and sour by blueberry and cheese. Oh, they are perfect together.

Then, i went to another cake shop. This time i was ready. I set my mind that i wanted to buy a few slices of cakes for my mother, who is coming to visit me tomorrow. I bought 8 slices and it was easy. Of course i choose the cakes according to my taste.

Back to my office, i made myself a coffee and took a slice to my table. And right now, my coffee almost finish but i'm still staring at the cake.

I CANNOT BRING MYSELF TO EAT THAT GODDAMN CAKE!

















This really is the essence of torture. My mouth is watering and yet i could only stare at the cake.

I guess it is for my own good to start eating healthy right now. But if i had known that the hypnosis effect is this serious, i would have a feast before embarking on this journey.

Damn.