Monday, April 30, 2012

I hate April

yeah, i truly do.

So, it has been a while isn't it? In the last few weeks i have been working like a dog. It's true. At some point i even think that the only title suited me well is "slave". I was gritting my teeth the whole time and never stop counting the days until i can finally leave this hell hole.

Last week i was at my lowest. The longer i spent my time in the office the more angry i became. I tried to spend more time at the construction site but i will always end up pulled back to sit in the office doing the stupid paper work which are endless! And so it happened. I'm not sure what exactly ticked me off but i finally exploded. To poor Mr. I was like a mad man screaming in the car yelling at Mr, "IF I'M STILL HERE NEXT WEEK, I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF! YOU MARK MY WORDS! I'M GOING TO DRIVE TOWARDS THE ELECTRIC POST, YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE!"

So, today is the week that i'm talking about. But i won't go and kill myself cause today is my last day of working. And the weird thing is that i'm not really sad or happy the fact that today is really my last day here. I'm more anxious actually. I'm afraid that i would be asked to spend another minutes in this company. If that happened then i would go and jump off the cliff.

I can't be calmed until it's 5pm. So i'm pretty much a grumpy right now.