Monday, April 9, 2012

So..

I have been away for quite sometimes aren't i? Nothing happened. I just been busy. Yes, i was very busy these few weeks. Why? Because i finally handover my resignation letter last month. So, this month would be my last as an employee. Next month i would join a new group. The jobless. But i would be a bit different from the rest of them. Special, i would say. Cause i would be jobless and have nothing but mortgage hanging on my neck.

Why the stupid move, you say? Just cause. Don't look at me. It's all Neptune's doing. I have nothing to do with it. I'm innocent as a baby. I am, really!

I want to explain, if you care to listen. This may sound stupid but up until now, everything the astrology and fengshui predict of me were never wrong. Earlier this year when i read the astrology forecast that i might change my job and even move out of town in a sudden, i too, thought that the astrology has never been funnier. But that's the mystery of life. So during the last transit, i had a change of heart. Suddenly i felt so tired of my current job. I just want to stop doing what i do everyday. The more i tried to contain myself the more i hated my job. The more patient i become, the more disgusted i felt. From the moment the idea of resigning pop in my head, never once i looked at my job and saw Barney's Tea-Cup-Pig. So when my boss asked me of my reason, i told him that i'm just bored. I even exaggerated it a bit. I told him that i would die if i see myself doing the same thing for 10 more years.

So, here i am. About to be jobless. Not a cent of saving. Even if i did save something in the past, everything will be reset to zero cause i'm flying to Osaka tomorrow. A holiday, resignation, money, debts, all that are different things and can't be talked altogether, alright?

So now, what will i do?

Maybe it's time to launch the business project.

Anybody want to loan me money?