Wednesday, April 3, 2013

1st quarter of 2013

1. I managed saving 10% of my income every month. That include the 2012 year end bonus which i gave to myself. I'm so proud of myself.

2. In about 2 months time, i will finish paying off my study loan and motorcycle loan. Can't hardly wait. I am super exited and super proud of myself, again.

3. Will probably limit myself to just one (1) holiday vacation this year. So to make up the lack in that department, i will award myself with a few musical show tickets.

4. In the health department, i'm not getting any progress. I'm easily sidetracked from my goal every time my mother's visiting. I had to tackle this from a new angle. Something got to change. If only i could figure that out.

5. I'm turning 32 this month. How does it feel? It's not as bad as turning 30. Nothing to be excited about.