Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Money curse

When i went to Japan last few weeks, i brought with me 4k (Malaysian Ringgit) of spending money. Then, when i returned home i still have roughly about 3k unspent. I'm rather stingy spending money when travelling. I only spent money on food, transportation, fees and souvenir. And when it comes to buying souvenir, the choices are always either bookmark, key chain or that 'thing' people put dangling on their mobile phone. Wait till you hear what i buy for my self. A fridge magnet. Classic isn't it?

Anyway, the fengshui forecast for me this month, it seems that there's a danger of money seeping out of my pocket in an extravagant way. The month's end is still a week away and i don't think i can hold my self any longer. I know that i should just put the balance 3k into my savings but i JUST don't want to do that. I'm itching and i want to spend. I can't sit still and i'm restless. It doesn't feels right.

And i know just where to spend that 3k.

A set of a fine porcelain dinnerware.

A set of crystal glasses.