Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jeux D'enfants



Yesterday i was just talking about La Vie En Rose, and today i watch this movie Jeux D'enfants. And the whole time in this movie were only playing the La Vie En Rose song as soundtrack. Talk about coincidence, right? I did not plan any of these to happen. Well, maybe i help a little in unconscious way. I do admit that these few months I've been having a french fever. I quit learning Japanese and start learning French instead. In my defense, Japanese is not easy to learn okay! And to make the matter worse, Japanese has 3 types of writing, Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. Omg, Kanji is the hardest of them all. Till this day i only know to write 12 Kanji characters, which are, number 1 - 10, river and father. So, that's it. I give up. I simply give up. Don't judge me.

So, why French? Why not Italian? I did do some weighing between those two. I must say that i was tempted to go for Italian after reading Eat Pray Love. Attraversiamo, Liz Gilbert favorite word. True though, my tongue nearly have an orgasm pronouncing that word alone. I bet Italian must have words that far more exotic than that one. And that is the problem. To me it's an exotic language. Too hot for me to handle. And if i may get a grip, i afraid that i just lost control. That is why i choose French. It's soft and warm to my ear. You know, i have been practicing Jai Deux Amour song for a while now. I should have no problem karaoking it now.

Okay, talk about the movie Jeux D'enfants, any of you who might interested to check out this movie, it has an english title Love Me If You Dare. Overall this movie is okay. Kind of sweet in it's own way. But i don't understand the ending. Did they grew old together or did they end their life together?