Thursday, November 18, 2010

Katie Macalister

She just become one of my favorite author. I have finished reading 8 of her dragon books yesterday. Now, I'm waiting for her book "The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons" which scheduled to be release on May 3rd next year. In the mean time, i plan to check out her other books too. But, all i know is that i love her dragon books. It's mind blowing, smart, sexy and ticklish. In fact i would say that Katie Macalister dragon books, are just like Harry Porter for adults. So, anyone who loved Harry Porter will definitely love this as well. So, here's a tip for those who might want to check out these dragon series, you should start reading from "Aisling Grey" series, then moved to "Silver Dragons" series and lastly is the "Light Dragons" series.


Aisling Grey Novel





Silver Dragons Novel





Light Dragons Novel




So, lets talk about transforming the book into motion picture. I have lined up a few actors for some of the characters in the book. Let see if i did the job here.


Meet my Drake. Eric Bana is no doubt should play as Drake. And he should pull that look as he did in "Troy" movie.





And this is my Aisling Grey. Amy Adams got all the look to be Aisling Grey.




As for Matthew McConaughey, which character do you think he suit best? It is very difficult to find a hunk with dimples, you know. So, say hello to my Gabriel.




I know that i can be a little ................. sometimes. I know i'm not some big Hollywood producer that i can just pin-point anybody to be in my films and give them a call, "hey Amy, how you like to be my Aisling Grey?". But, it's nothing wrong to dream away. So, just let me be. This is my world and i'm comfortable here. Besides, Katie should know best how her character should look like.