Monday, May 16, 2011

Foul Mood

I have been in a terrible mood lately. And the pictures below are the reason why.





And yeah, that's my car. And the guy in the above photo is a policeman. He's doing the 'CSI' thing to my car. And in the end, the only fingerprints found were my own.

I was not that shaken. At first i went blanked, then came angry before regret tag along and finally stupidness made me smile. Stuffs like this happened to me before. I'm one of those few lucky person who got the chance to taste the varieties of bitter essence of living.

Really, if i looked at it, to sum up my life 6 years since i started working, i have filed 2 police reports, i got tricked for my money 2 times, i have met 2 useless jerks and lose 2 people that i love. And i haven't even counted in the number of minor car accidents i got into.

But life is like this. When bad things happen, you just need to turn the other cheeks. Sound stupid right? When the bad luck comes knocking at your door for the 1oth of times, you wont have the strength to scream at it "Why me!?". Instead, you would just be disgusted of it.

Now that i have an old friend visiting, i just said to her,

"Cliche, been there done that"