Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Justin Bieber - Never Say Never

Having watched Michael Jackson's This Is It, i must say that i did not expect other singer would follow that move in anytime soon, considering that no one that great has passed away after MJ. Then Bieber's Never Say Never come out.


I say, this motion picture of Justin Bieber did not meet up to my expectation. And that's okay. Because i get it.

The purpose of this film is not to blow anybody's mind. But rather to show the world of how one boy's dream comes true. If you have yet to watch it, please don't expect any kind of actions, or adventures, or even dramas. I think that this film is only intended for Justin Bieber hardcore fans. Not that i am one. But anyway, i personally love this movie (can it be called a movie?). I even teared up (a little) while watching it. Can't wait for the DVD to come out. Want to get one for my niece. That surely will light her up for months.

What i love about Never Say Never is that, it is a living proof to the saying "good things will happened to good people". I believe in karma. I believe that you will reap whatever it is that you sow. So, i think, Justin Bieber must have saved a country in his past life.