Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shhh..


Because i'm in a good mood today, i want to share with you my secret. It's a spell for recovering things that you lost. Found this spell somewhere on the web. It's a wiccan's. Those who choose not to believe in supernatural power kindly ignore this post.

I use to chant the spell more than 10 times everyday since my car incident. Every time i chant the spell i would concentrate my mind on the things that i lost. And finally after 15 days, i get my stuffs back. The spell is originally meant for lost things and not for stolen things. But i keep in my mind that my things were actually lost and not stolen. Because you need to literally believe in the words that you're reciting.

I must admit that after 1 week reciting the same spell over and over again, i tend to lose heart. There were many times that i want to just give up and screamed, "Yes, i admit! I was robbed!" But then, i remembered a saying 'if you cannot run, walk then, so you'll keep going". So, tired of chanting, i mumbled the words. Here goes the spell.

Bound and binding, binding bound
See the sight, hear the sound
What was lost, now is found
Bound and binding, binding bound

It may have been the police or the spell that were responsible to the recovering of my stuff, but for me, if two good forces are working towards the same goal, even destiny should makes way for them.