Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good News!

Things are finally coming together.

This morning a police detective called me to come down to police station. When i get there, i was informed that the guy who broke into my car and stole my DVD player was caught and arrested. I was there to identify the DVD player and confirmed that it belongs to me. My DVD player was among other things he stole that night. He was put behind bars for 12 months for his crime.

And i finally got my closure.

To be true, i was actually feeling down after the incident. I was not sad for the lost item but rather disappointed. I was disappointed with the thief. I mean how could he done such things to his fellow human beings. Just one look at my car you would know how much i earned every month. The plate number alone already showing that my car probably a 2nd hand, or 3rd hand, or 4th hand used car. I save 10% of my salary every month until i can afford to buy DVD player for my car. And when i finally did, he just took it from me. I look at his photos, i knew that he is just a regular people like me. His body is healthy, fit and 100% capable of working any job. But the only things that makes me different from him, is that i don't have the guts to commit crimes. Yeah i'm a big talker but i chicken out when it involved of breaking the laws. True story, i don't even have a single receipt of summon.

Anyway, i'm so thankful that the police are finally able to solve my case. This case was an eye opener for me. I, now have a great respect to all the police throughout the world. Before this, i used to hear a lot of bad things about police, but you try just for one hour sit in their office, and it will help you to perceive things better.


So, big applause for Malaysian Police.

And thank you so much.