Friday, July 15, 2011

Road trip with Mr

Earlier this week, Mr and i made a road trip to Kota Kinabalu. We both had to attend a course hosted by one of our biggest client. So, rather than being optional said the pamphlet, it was actually compulsory for us. I had no choice but to sign up for that 1 day of physical and mental torturing. If you knew me, you would know that this is one of my bravest decision of the year. If only you have any idea how much i hated attending courses, being stuck in a dull conference room and listening to others yapping about crap things that don't even make sense to your work, i'm sure that you'll be very proud of me.

But looking at the bright side, i got to go on a road trip and spend time with Mr. I think the last time we went to holiday together is 3 years ago. So Mr and i stayed in this hotel called le Meridian. For me, i think it is one of the finest hotel in the city. The hotel location is fantastic. Everything is nearby. Shopping complexes, cinemas, restaurants and pretty much everything.

Lounging and waiting for our room to be prepared.

Tada! This is our room.

And did i tell you that our room got the view of the sea?

Sea view.

Farmer's Market from our window.

Farmer's Market at night.

Farmer's Market in the morning. I think their business start from 3pm and closed at 5am.

The torturing day. On the way to the course. No picture of the event cause it's too depressing to even look at the conference room.

Day 2 attempt to sunset viewing. This is at 6.00pm.

6.15 pm.

6.30pm.

6.35 pm. Fail.

The next day, we drove back to Sandakan. Stopped on the way to have a look at the shops selling souvenir. Nothing interest me.

The only interesting thing i found is the pretty hibiscus.

Pink.

Orange? Peach?

Classic red.

My favorite. White.

Other than that, i also want to show you stuff i purchased during the trip.
Here it is! Tada!


I'm so into stuff like this right now. This is so gonna be the theme of my new house.

Anyway, so that conclude my trip with Mr. By the way, Mr pay for the above stuff. I know. What can i do? I cannot help but being charming. HAHA.