Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Suit up!

For the first time in my life, i dressed up for breakfast.

Well, the story goes back to last night when Mr make a fuss how i dressed casually to dinner. We are staying in the Le Meridien hotel cause there is a course we both need to attend today. I thought hotels are suppose to make you feels like home? So i went to dinner wearing t shirt and khaki pant. After half an hour dinner and listening to Mr's speech of why i should not dress like savages, we then went to shopping for my clothes. So last night Mr bought for me 2 Voir blouses and a dress. Mr tried to get me one of those ladies handbag but this i can never see myself with one. I insist on having a leather satchel like what Indiana Jones have. Too bad i never find one that i like.

So this morning i showed up in a nice attire for breakfast. And guess what others wear to breakfast? T shirts and shorts.

Anyway, i got to hit the shower now. Yes, i take my shower after breakfast.

Will update more soon.