Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Shedding the Extra Project # Week 8

There's NOTHING to report today, for i did not lose a single pound last week. Did i saw that coming? Surprisingly, yes. Last week i have been eating recklessly almost everyday. And i wont stop eating until the 1200 calories limit was breached. I felt like i have won and proved my points, but in the end, the joke was on me. Why i did what i did? No reason. Just cause.

To be honest, i actually have been feeling a bit down lately. To be specific, it was an emptiness that i felt. I googled the word and found out that emptiness feeling is actually a kind of depression. That startled me. And to make matter worst, it also says that depression is somehow categorized as an illness. I mean i was feeling a little bit suicidal but it's not like i'm really gonna go for it. Even though my mind messed up, my logic hardly flinched.

As for the non-conformance result, i decided to let it go, for this time only. Because today is truly a special day. All wrongs will be forgiven. At least for me.

What's the occasion?

Haven't you heard?

KIM JONG IL IS DEAD!

It maybe too soon to burn the firecrackers and perform the lion dance, for the North Korea future is still uncertain, but at least the snake has vanished for good.