Thursday, December 27, 2012

Kicking still

4 days to 2013.

The world didn't come to an end on the 21st. That's a good news isn't it? On the 21st December itself, the first thing i did in the morning was to check out the news section. I'd say that i'm pretty amused with the array of news that day. But i must say that still, there's a tiny little bit of relief in me that day.

In my opinions, i think doomsday is inevitable. The only question is when. I don't know what is the significant of 21st December 2012, but in my view, the journey to the end has already began. Sooner or later the past with catch up. We will reap what we sow.

Nostradamus. Mayan. Hopi. Newton. Cayce. The Book of Revelation. They are no fools. To me, knowledge is power. The more you have it, the better you've prepared.