Monday, December 17, 2012

Ugly

Have you ever heard 2NE1 song 'Ugly'? Well, here's Sungha Jung version of the song.



I feel like crap today. I was chirpy and happy this morning until Mr. walked in to my office and makes me feel crap. I'm in a dead end relationship. And there's no way getting out of it. Unless death be so kind and do us a favor. Of course i don't mind to go first. Then in the next life i would make sure that our fate won't cross each others again. We'll be at least 5000 miles away from each other.

Why didn't i just break free? I don't know. Maybe i'm scared to hurt. Or maybe i'm just a coward. It's not like i haven't tried. I did tried. A couple of times. But in the end, i'm still here. Trapped. It's like i'm paying for my past life sins. Karma won't let me through until i learn the lesson.