Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcoming 2013

My goal for next year is to renounce materialism. Here are the short list of my 2013 resolution;

1. Refrain myself from getting a new gadget. Especially iphone 5. I don't need that. I still have the older version which still works perfectly.

2. Limit my book purchase to only 30 per year. In 2012 i went overboard a little bit by accidently over bought 42 books. My math is pretty bad.

3. Travel less. Less means 2-3 times in a year. I'll probably going to revisit Osaka next year. I love that place. Especially during the spring season when all the sakura in full bloom. The other trip will probably going to be at year end. I haven't decide on the destination, but i'll most probably going to pick somewhere with a snow. It could be Harbin or Sapporo. For some unknown reason i find myself keep coming back to Japan. Come earthquake or tsunami, nothing can scare me off Japan.

So, talk about 2012 accomplishment. I think the thing that i can be proud the most is the fact that i managed to pay off all my credit cards. I have terminated 3 cards earlier this year and now i only maintained 1 card at hand. It's pretty weird not having too much commitment. All of sudden i have an extra 1k every month which i still keep on spending on useless stuff. Therefore, in order to keep things normal again, i decided to get a new commitment. I needed a new car, so i bought a car. I just paid the booking fee this afternoon. The car needs 2 months to be assembled. What type of car i bought? Its a 1.5S Toyota Rush. I like the masculine look of the car. Though it's not a 4 wheel drive.

I have a high expectation on 2013.

Anyway, i have to end this post here cause my cats and i keep fighting over the computer mouse. Very hard to write when there are 3 cats surround you all vying for your attention. This is why i never use computer at home.

So, good night. Bye 2012. Hello 2013.