Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Touch

Touch me not lest i answer unrestrained
Assaulting battering pretending love
Or touch a lot to keep the Lion tamed
Or touch, but not too much, with hand in glove

Touch with care, each touch a velvet question
Have gestures sensed unanswered questions?
Do we respect each other situation?
Do afferent pleasures now awaken?

Touch hands and feel the pulses of the mind
Brush lips with breath to intimate a kiss
Link eye to eye to see if fancy's kind
Hear music as the measure of our bliss

Now touch my heart to stay in touch for life
Touch my soul to stay in touch forever



Pina's Song From Here to Eternity


p/s - I have been looking for this poem for a long time. Now that i found it, i must share it with you. I have a feeling that this month there will be a lot of Neruda's poem will be posted on this blog.