Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's Saturday!

Yay! Saturday has always been my favorite day of the week. Why? Because Sunday is my day off. So tonight i'm going to do all the stupid crazy things that i've been putting on hold. Sorry, let me correct that. Actually, i don't have anything crazy on my list. Me, crazy? Like that ever going to happen. I'm always the reasonable one.

So, my theme song for today, it's by Lloyd, Dedication to My Ex. This song is really funky. I could easily forget that i'm still in the office and start moving to the beat. O, i can't wait till it's 5 pm. So i can go home and perform my silly dance to this song. It's a good work out songs too.

According to healthstatus.com, i could burn up to 500 calories for an hour dance. And that 500 calories equal to 4 whole chicken wings of KFC Original Recipe. See, there's a new definition for penance in gluttony.



Have you seen the video? I mean, my god, the girl in the black leather is so hot. And she looks like Alicia Keys too, right? When she did the meowing gesture, i swear i almost howl.