Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shedding the Extra Project # Week 5

I know this update is a bit late, but yesterday was a public holiday, and so is blogging (my rules). So, here it is. But before that, just so you know, doing this update is a bit stressful for me. Especially when it has been a bad week. Do you get where i'm going with this?

I saw the stories of people who survived misfortunes at National Geographic channel, they said "just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, well, they do".

I thought 2.8lbs at Week 4 was bad. Well, try this, 1.6lbs at Week 5.

I'm not gonna create excuses to defend myself this time. I'm not even gonna blame the weather (although, most of the time il pleut des cordes!) for not being supportive. This time, my shields are down, and i'm gonna take all the blows.