Monday, November 21, 2011

Shedding the Extra Project # Week 4

I'm not really in the mood to talk about the shedding project right now. But since my mum already on the subject (yes, she's doing a weekly checking on me), i figured why don't i update my progress at once so i can be done with it. Okay, so last week i've only lost 2.8 lbs. Accumulated loss to-date 16.6 lbs. I don't have any explanation for the 2.8 lbs. And i don't know where i did wrong. Never once i cheated last week, and i never, ever, even once went over my calories limit. I have been nothing but true to my course.

So, what went wrong, then? If you'd asked me, i'd blame the weather. Last week, most of the days have only been either cloudy or raining. When it's not raining, the sky would look grey. And grey sky makes me passive. There's just something melancholy about grey sky. In that weather, i tend to listen to sad songs, read sad poems, or just lie in my bed and do nothing. And when the night fall i wouldn't turn on the lights cause i feel calm in the dark. So i believe all that lead to the slowing of my metabolism.

And, the weather forecast for this week doesn't look good either!