Monday, November 14, 2011

Shedding the Extra Project # Week 3

I must say last week was not pretty. Temptations lurking everywhere. My office threw a BBQ party to celebrate the completion of one project and i can not escaped. Actually i could if i want to, but then that'll be rude. I have to give my boss a face. So, i gave in. I took 5 skewered chickens because that's the most normal quantity to avoid suspicions and questions. And i thought it was the best chicken i ever had in my life. After that, life went back to normal, i carried on my diet, until the weekend arrived. I thought weekend's diet would be the easiest but i was dead wrong. You see, i was doing fine by eating only green apples while reading book on my bed until my neighbour start cooking lunch. It was horrific. To make the matter worst, i can even tell that they're frying chicken marinated in lemon and soy sauce! I was drooling the entire time. It was not pretty and even St. Bernard look prettier than me.

So, last week i lost 5.2 lbs. Total accumulated pounds lost to date would be 13.8 lbs. I actually had a good feeling about this. At least giving up was not one of my concerns anymore. In the near future, i can see one of the problem i had to face is clothing. Even now all my pants are starting to feel wobbly. And nothing i dread more than buying an entire new wardrobe. Call me stingy but i hate spending my hard earn cash on clothing. To me, buying new clothes when i'm still covered with one and while few are hanging in my wardrobe, would be the most pointless purchase ever. I'm the girl that have only 2 pants and regulates between them for a year. Yeah, i'm THAT stingy.

Anyway, for the 4th week of this project, i'm thinking of adding some very minor and light exercises to the equation. But i wouldn't count much on that because exercising is obviously my all time nemesis. What ever it is, we'll see.

Wish me Gambatte Kudasai!