Monday, November 7, 2011

Shedding the Extra Project # Week 2

It's the hardest week of all. I'm not exaggerating this but i felt like i have already been dieting for 100 years. I know it has only been 2 weeks. So i shouldn't fret much. But last week really has been kind of tough on me. I don't have problem to curb my hunger and desire for food. In fact, a few times this week i failed to meet the 1200 calories per day target.

My problem is, it start to occur to me that life has no meaning if i can't go on eating leisurely. So, i start questioning my goal. Debate the importance of it. Argue the reasons. Belittle every goodness that i could possibly profit from it.

Then, in the end, i managed to come up with a list of reasons of why i shouldn't lose weight. And i'm afraid that i find it pretty convincing.

But don't worry, cause i'm not ready to accept defeat. Besides, i'm pretty sure that my mom won't let me off that easily.

Anyway, last week i lost 3.6 lbs. Accumulated weight lost 8.6 lbs.

My period started last week. People say that you tend to gain weight during menstruation because of bloating and water retention. So, i expect to lose more next week.