Saturday, January 7, 2012

I found an angel..

.. that walks the earth.

Yep, that's him. Kim Jaejoong.



I mean, my God, just look at him. What kind of mortal who owns face like that? And his eyes are one of the most beautiful thing i ever seen. Those deep intense gazes would easily send one heart's rushing to the Emergency Room. His playful side. But those eyes were still saying something like, "don't be a fool, i know it all and i'm gonna strip your soul bare". Intimidating, yet makes you want more. All pictures are taken from his twitter account.

Anyway, the reason he caught my attention was because i just found out that he's actually a Korean and not Japanese. The story goes like this, i watched the Japanese drama Sweet Room, fell in love with the soundtrack "Stand by U" by Tohoshinki, and obviously his voice is the sweetest. But then, that's not enough drive for me to google him, yet.

Time passes.

Seasons change.

This time i saw a video clip of the song "Why Did I Fall In Love With You" by DBSK. It's the same faces, same voices, but they are called DBSK instead of Tohoshinki. That definitely stirs some confusions. I searched only to find out more names. DBSK? Tohoshinki? TVXQ? JYJ? I dived further. Koreans not Japanese? Now you got my full attention.

In the end, after having to learn almost everything about Tohoshinki (let's settled with Tohoshinki cause i was introduced to them as Tohoshinki first), i cannot help but come to adore Kim Jaejoong.

According to Wikipedia, Kim Jaejoong, at the age of 15, he moved alone to Seoul to pursue his dreams. And in the same time he has to earn in order to pay for food, rent and schools. After 2 years, he's the lead vocalist of Tohoshinki aka DBSK aka TVXQ. Since then, he never stop but keep rising and marching forward. And now, as of right now at the moment, he's already an accomplished Singer, Composer, Actor, Model and a Director! He is already all that at the age of 25.

I can't help but to gape and admire. It's true that he has the complete package. But to embark on such journey from young age and be that successful, the combination of talent-look-luck is not enough. So, my bet would be that he is also brave, smart, creative, hardworking and most importantly tenacious.

Thinking back, me, at the age of 15 i still believe in Santa Claus. There's nothing that i really want. I wrote my ambition was to become a scientist when i don't even know what scientist do for real. Dream? I thought dream and ambition is just the same thing. Love and romance? That's beyond my comprehension. When i was 15, there was a senior that has taken an interest in me. And despite his many efforts to woo me, i'm still scared of him until the end. That's one of my funny memories. I remembered asking my friend all sorts of questions about dating. I don't understand why he wanted to know more of me and what good could the info of me possibly benefits him. I just cannot imagined the feeling of needing someone other than my family. And to be at the receiving end, i thought it was just creepy, that someone somehow harbored such thoughts on me. Back then, life to me was just about catching butterflies and smelling the roses.

That is why i have such a GREAT RESPECT for Kim Jaejoong.

Anyway, besides singing he also starred in a few dramas and movies. I haven't see any of his act but i'm looking forward to it. I actually have a dvd of his movie Heaven's Postman. I got it for quite a long time and until now it's still on the rack, unopened and un-watched.

After my father pass away, which soon followed by my grandmother, then my uncle, i don't think i have the guts to go through the similar kind of heartbreaks. Even if it just a simulation, i wouldn't dare to. Cause i don't know what will it take for me to recover and get back on track.




I read from Youtube's review that it's quite a movie. It seems that Kim Jaejoong has stepped up his game. And he even composed the soundtrack himself. I'm so impressed by him. This guy really is exceptional. His limit is probably somewhere beyond the sky.

Even so, i do hope that he'll enjoy his life to the fullest. I think happiness is just a state of mind. So, i'd rather wish him to have a contented life.

After all, there's more to life than this, right?